Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I'm a grandpa!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just can't find enough forums to brag on. My stepdaughter had a baby girl and I'm a first time grandpa. Too cool

    Roger

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great News, Roger!

    I became a Dad for the first time in June and I love it!

    Congratulations!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 17, 2003 10:34 PM: Message edited by: BolexPlusx ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member becomedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 22. I can't imagine having a child, let alone a grandchild.

    Congratulations man.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Corey D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congradulations Roger!

    Man, I don't even have a girlfriend.

    Corey

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great! There's a new baby girl in our house, too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Don't forget to make home movies!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On Nov 1 I will have been a grandfather for 14 years.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats, Roger.
    Wow, I didn't know you were so freakin' old!!!!
    Har har!
    I'm 45 & I've only been married 2 years (first time, too).
    No kids yet.

    When I become a grandpa, I'll have already been dead for 30 years!

    Matt Pacini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •